Integrate your Typebot in Wordpress (Popup or Bubble)
Posted: August 28, 2020
This tutorial shows you how to easily integrate your Typebot as a popup or a bubble in every page of your Wordpress site.
- Go to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard, click on “Plugins > Add New”
- Search for "Simple Custom CSS and JS" (https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-css-js/). Install and activate it.
- Click on "Custom CSS & JS > Add Custom Html"
- Type a name
- Replace the existing code with the one given in the Typebot app.
- Click on publish and check your site.
Your Typebot is now displayed on every page of your site.
If you use WP Rocket
Make sure to prevent the added code to be cached.
- Type "typebot"
If you have any question, feel free to send a message on the live chat at the bottom right corner of this page